Is creating an online campaign part of your 2018 marketing strategy? Do you need a plan to get started?
Whether you are an individual, a small non-profit, or a large healthcare organization, a strategic plan is essential to your campaign’s success. On Thursday, 22 February, I will be hosting an online webinar with Mayo Clinic Social Media Network, in which I will show you how to plan and execute a social media campaign from setting your campaign objectives right through to measuring your campaign’s impact. You will also learn creative ideas and best practice tips from other successful campaigns.
At the end of this webinar, you will be able to apply the learning to:
- Clarify your campaign message
- Set defined goals and performance metrics
- Find and reach your target audience
- Choose the right tactics and tools to raise campaign awareness
- Leverage the power of online influencers to increase campaign reach
- Create shareable content with clear calls-to-action
- Plan your content calendar to maximize momentum
- Use the power of storytelling to create impact
- Measure your results
Hope to see you there!