Welcome to this week’s social media quick tip. Today I want to show you how to use Twitter’s Analytics Dashboard.
The Tweet activity dashboard is a tool you can use to learn more about your Tweets and how they resonate with your audience. For instance:
- See how people engage with your Tweets in real-time.
- Compare your Tweet activity and followers, and see how they trend over time.
- Click on any Tweet to get a detailed view of the number of Retweets, replies, likes, follows, or clicks it receives.
- Get detailed insights into who your audience is, especially those who engage with your Tweets.
- Download your Tweet metrics.
How to use it
To get started, log in to analytics.twitter.com with your Twitter username and password to turn analytics on for your account.
To access your Tweet activity:
- On a desktop or laptop computer, visit analytics.twitter.com and click on Tweets.
- In the Twitter app for iOS or Android, tap the analytics icon visible in your Tweets. Make sure you have installed the latest version of Twitter for iPhone, iPad, or Twitter for Android.
I’m going to show you how this looks on my account on a laptop.
From here I can click into an individual Tweet to see specific data for that Tweet:
Use Twitter Analytics to track your progress over time – see which tweets resonate most with your followers, track your follower growth and more.
Here’s to your social media success!