Whatever your healthcare role, and whatever your level of experience with social media we can provide a workshop customised to your needs.
- Customised social media training for you and your staff
- Half and full day workshops to learn how to use social media effectively and confidently
- One-to-one training
You will be given the tools and knowledge to develop and run a successful social media presence in order to:
- Tap into the growing phenomenon that is social media
- Attract new patients and build existing patient loyalty
- Learn from leading experts and peers
- Improve patient care and education
- Increase your online visibility
Building your social media confidence
For social media beginners. We’ll take you step-by-step through the main social media channels, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. At the end of the workshop you will have set up your own accounts on each platform and understand the basics of tweeting, and using Facebook and LinkedIn effectively.
Using social media at work
Intermediate level. This workshop is suitable for those who already understand the basics of social media. It focuses on how to develop a social media strategy that meets your organizational goals, how to use social media professionally and responsibly and how to measure your efforts.
Implementing a social media strategy
Advanced. You are already familiar with using social media at work on a day-to-day basis. Now you want to take your strategy to the next level; e.g. run a public awareness campaign, measure public reaction to an issue or new product, start a Twitter healthcare chat. By the end of this workshop you will have developed a social media plan with clear objectives, strategy and measurable outcomes.
- Pinterest for healthcare
- Creating a healthcare blog
- How to run a successful healthcare Twitter chat
- Publishing on LinkedIn