Marie Ennis O’Connor is an internationally recognised keynote speaker, writer, and consultant on global trends in social media, patient engagement, digital health and participatory medicine.
Click here to book Marie to speak at your next event.
- Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC), San Fransico, June 2019
2019 ASCO Annual Meeting, Chicago, June 2019
- HIMSS Europe 2019, Helsinki, June 2019
Past speaking engagements
- 11th Annual International Experience Exchange(IEEPO), Rome, March 2019
- 16th Annual Psychology, Health and Medicine Conference, Maynooth, March 2019
- Irish Dental Association Metropolitan Branch Meeting, Dublin, January 2019
- DayOne Conference – Shaping the Future of Health, Basel, Switzerland, September 2018
- Uppsala Health Summit Care For Cancer, Sweden, June 2018.
- HIMSS Europe 18, Sitges, Spain, May 2018.
- Irish Cancer Society National Cancer Collaboration Stakeholder Workshop, Dublin, May 2018.
- European Cancer Organization 11th European Breast Cancer Conference (EBCC-11), Barcelona, March 2018
- FSEM Meeting, Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, November 2017
- Boehringer Ingelheim, Satellite Symposium, UEG Week, Barcelona, Spain, October 2017
- 26th EADV Congress (Boehringer Ingelheim Satellite Symposium), Geneva, Switzerland, September 2017
- EULAR Annual European Congress of Rheumatology, Madrid, June 2017
- Royal College of Physicians in Ireland, Leading for Quality in Changing Times – National Conference, Dublin, March 2017
- Irish Nutrition & Dietetic Institute (INDI) Research Symposium, Dublin Convention Centre, January 2017
- Connect eHealth University of Maynooth, Ireland, November 2016
- Lundbeck Global Patient Advocacy Summit Copenhagen, June 2016
- Abbott European Diabetes Exchange Forum Stockholm, June 2016
- Abbvie/Economist Intelligence Unit, Path To Zero Roundtable New York, June 2016
- Novartis Heart Failure Patient Organisation Academy Galway, June 2016
- European Wound Management Conference EWMA 2016 Germany, May 2016
- Medical Council Launch Guide to Ethics and Professionalism, Dublin, May 2016
- Actelion Patient Advocacy Workshop, Zurich, Switzerland, April 2016
- UCD Conway Institute The Patient Voice In Cancer Research Dublin, April 2016
- Astra Zeneca 8th Digital Pharma Europe Conference UK, March 2016
- Sunday Business Post, The 12th National Health Summit Dublin, February 2016
- Irish Chartered Society of Physiotherapists Annual Conference Dublin, Nov 2016
- Mayo Clinic International Healthcare and Social Media Summit Australia, Sept 2015
- Stanford Medicine X Education Conference Palo Alto, CA, USA, September 2015
- Novartis Global Patient Forum Switzerland, July 2015
- Doctors 2.0 & You International Digital Health Conference Paris, May 2015
- dotMED Conference, Dublin, December 2014