Marie Ennis O’Connor is an internationally recognised keynote speaker, writer, and consultant on global trends in social media, patient engagement, digital health and participatory medicine.
Click on links to see recent speaking engagements.
- Royal College of Physicians in Ireland, Leading for Quality in Changing Times – National Conference, Dublin, March 2017
- Irish Nutrition & Dietetic Institute (INDI) Research Symposium, Dublin Convention Centre, January 2017
- Connect eHealth University of Maynooth, Ireland, November 2016
- Lundbeck Global Patient Advocacy Summit Copenhagen, June 2016
- Abbott European Diabetes Exchange Forum Stockholm, June 2016
- Abbvie/Economist Intelligence Unit, Path To Zero Roundtable New York, June 2016
- Novartis Heart Failure Patient Organisation Academy Galway, June 2016
- European Wound Management Conference EWMA 2016 Germany, May 2016
- Medical Council Launch Guide to Ethics and Professionalism, Dublin, May 2016
- Actelion Patient Advocacy Workshop, Zurich, Switzerland, April 2016
- UCD Conway Institute The Patient Voice In Cancer Research Dublin, April 2016
- Astra Zeneca 8th Digital Pharma Europe UK, March 2016
- The 12th National Health Summit Dublin, February, 2016
- Irish Chartered Society of Physiotherapists Annual Conference Dublin, Nov 2016
- Mayo Clinic International Healthcare and Social Media Summit Australia, Sept 2015
- Stanford Medicine X Education Conference Palo Alto, CA, USA, September 2015
- Novartis Global Patient Forum Switzerland, July 2015
- Doctors 2.0 & You International Digital Health Conference Paris, May, 2015
- dotMED Conference, Dublin, December, 2014
Click here to book Marie to speak at your next event.