I love learning about new tools to make social media marketing more creative and effective, so I’ve decided to share some of my favorite tools with you at the start of each week.
This week I’m recommending DuetCam* – an iOS app that lets you record both the front-facing and back-facing cameras at the same time stitched together on your iPhone.
* videos are saved directly to your library, similar as to the stock camera app
* apply digital zoom using any of the available lenses
* change the position of the PIP image while recording
* switch front and back cameras while recording
* browse your videos within the app
* play videos and share them without leaving the app
* share your videos as an IG story directly from the app
DuetCam costs $2.99
* Note this app requires the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Max, iPhone 11 Max Pro or the iPad Pro with A12 chip or better to be able to use 2 cameras simultaneously.