Interesting list of ideas to help you build your hospital brand.
Becker’s Hospital Review published an article providing 42 tips for building and promoting a hospital brand as offered by Dr. Rhoda Weiss, a healthcare consultant, editor of Marketing Health Services Magazine and a professor of healthcare marketing at UCLA. Her suggestions are methods for creating relationships in order to build a brand.
Many of them your hospital may already be doing. Some may not apply to your situation. Some are operational and some are marketing. But it is a list with basic, very good suggestions.
Peruse the list. You may get some ideas that will help you build your hospital brand.
- Write welcome letters and call new staff
- Encourage staff with signage such as, “through these doors walk greatest staff”
- Recognize newcomers as “buddies,” and assign them mentors
- Develop a robust orientation program for staff and families
- Create pride cards based on what makes staff proud
- Implement an employee of…
View original post 280 more words