LinkedIn has released some new updates recently which are worth checking out.
1. View Connection History
First up, you can now easily view your connection history with your network. Simply go to a connection’s profile and click on “Contact and Personal Info” to see when you first connected.
2. Discover Who Is Searching For You
With Search Appearances, you can see how many people found you in search, as well their companies and job titles. This is such a cool feature, particularly for job hunters.
Click on “Who’s Viewed Your Profile”
You will then get a breakdown of the companies and job titles of the people who found you in search to help signal what types of opportunities you may be a fit for. Click through to see open jobs at each company as well as who the hiring managers are so you can follow up for more information.
I’m excited that LinkedIn has announced you’ll soon also be able to see the keywords you’re being found for.
3. Add An Image To Your Comment
I’ve been having fun trying out this feature.
- To comment on a post, click Comment beneath the post, fill out the Add a comment… field, and click Post.
- To comment on a comment, click Reply beneath the comment, fill out the Add a reply… field, and click Reply.
- To add a photo to a comment or a reply, click the Photo icon in the comment field, and select the picture. Then fill out the comment field and click Post or Reply.
Have you tried any of these new features yet? Which of them do you find most useful?