I love learning about new tools to make social media marketing more creative and effective, so I’ve decided to share some of my favorite tools with you at the start of each week. This week I’m recommending a Split Testing tool called PickFu.
This tool uses polls to give you real-time feedback – an objective third-party point-of-view on your project. You can also use it to slice and dice responses by age, gender, ethnicity, income, education.
Basic polls are simple:
- ask a question about one or two options
- get 50 responses from the general population
- each response includes a vote and written explanation
- see age and gender of each respondent
- usually done in 15 minutes or less
With the free plan, you have the simplest features and the results are publicly viewable. You can upgrade to keep results private and add more features.