I love learning about new tools to make social media marketing more creative and effective, so I’ve decided to share some of my favourite tools with you at the start of each week. This week’s cool tool recommendation is Infogr.am – a free design tool which makes it super simple to put together an infographic.
How to use it:
1. Go to https://infogr.am and log in with your Google or Facebook account.
2. Choose from one of the three available themes – Infographic, Chart/Graph, or Map – or you can click on “Data import or source” to start with your numbers.
3. Pick a theme for your project.
4. To your right, you’ll see the settings bar that lets you set the width, theme, add a custom logo, and specify a share button. To your left, you’ll see several icons. Clicking on them lets you customize your infographic with a map, a chart, text boxes, pictures, data, and even videos.
5. When your project is complete, give your infographic a title and description. Decide on your permission settings. Do you want to make this public? Or is it just for your own use (public is the default setting; you will have to upgrade your account to keep it private)? Click “Share” to send out your infographic to your social networks, or to get an embed link to add it to your blog or website!